Job Type: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £26,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inventory Co-Ordinator
based in our Kidlington depot. In this role, you will ensure that product stock levels are kept in line with customer demand and will collaborate with other departments and suppliers.
This role is fast paced and challenging, every day is different, so teamwork skills are essential.
- Managing day-to-day stock and order requirements for your supplier portfolio across all 3 depots
- Ensuring product availability is in line with customer demand.
- Identifying and resolving potential issues and opportunities.
- Dealing with product complaints & liaising with suppliers.
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Booking of in-bound deliveries
- Ad-hoc tasks as required: General administrative duties including but not limited to, answering the telephone, emails, attending meetings, dealing with onsite visitors.
- Self-motivated and forward thinking likes to work in a team.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy.
- Positive and can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work as a team player within a busy department.
- Strong communication skills & attention to detail.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- English and Maths GCSE
- Demonstrable evidence of a good level of Microsoft Excel ability
- Ability to quickly pick up and understand new systems.
- Has previous experience in inventory, order fulfilment, stock management, product complaints and inbound deliveries.
Work Location: In person office based.
How to apply
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact our Dena Riley on 01865 852010, or send your CV using the form below.
Applications close on 10th January 2023. We reserve the right to close applications earlier than this date and we may not be able to confirm whether your application will result in an interview.