Based: Ilfracombe, Devon
Accountable to: Internal Sales & Customer Experience Controller
Job Type: Full time and part time to accommodate flexible working. Hours range over 5 days per week, between 8.00am and 10.00pm. Working from home for part of a shift considered.
Savona services over 20 counties across the South East, South West and Central England, delivering in our fleet of 50+ multi-temperature vehicles to the hospitality, education, care, contract catering and leisure sectors. We are a modern brand, on a mission to provide excellent customer service with the values we hold dear. Employing around 190 staff, we have three locations: Kidlington in Oxford, Hackney in London and Ilfracombe in Devon.
Due to exciting business growth, we are looking to recruit a full time Customer Service Advisor for an immediate start to join our busy team. The role would suit an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who enjoys building relationships, has a friendly attitude and is able to learn and develop skills. Full training and full support given.
- Order Capture & Input from inbound and outbound calls in an accurate manner
- Dealing with customer queries
- Upselling to achieve sales targets
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Overcome objections
- Excellent lines of communication to the field sales team and internal departments
- General administrative tasks
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience working and interacting with people in some capacity
- Computer literate
- A competitive mentality and great work ethic
- Good customer service & communication skills
- A can-do attitude and enthusiasm
- Have an upbeat confident telephone manner with a can-do attitude
Reward and recognition scheme
Long service awards
Company Pension scheme
Death in service benefit
Employee Assistance Programme
Access to discounted food
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to our Internal Sales & Customer Experience Controller firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal discussion about the role, please contact her on 01271 862569.